Terms and Privacy
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Linkedojet are subject to the following Terms of Service (hereinafter the "Terms of Service" or “Agreement”), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services"). Linkedojet is not a LinkedIn product. You understand that like any third-party software or tools, LinkedIn Corporation does not endorse the use of Linkedojet nor does LinkedIn Corporation have any association with Linkedojet.
By registering, accessing or using any services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by Linkedojet, including all websites and IP addresses available at and configured for use at https://www.linkedojet.com you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”) and you agree that it is enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement signed by Linkedojet and you.
These Terms and Conditions become effective upon receipt of applicable Service Fees by Linkedojet for Support Services related to valid software licenses purchased by Customer. These Terms and Conditions will govern the rights and obligations of Linkedojet and Customer in relation to the Support Services described in any related Order Form(s), Statement(s) of Work, Contract(s) or other document(s) between Linkedojet and Customer.
Linkedojet, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revise, update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You agree to use Linkedojet at your own risk.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
Linkedojet will provide Customer with unlimited telephone and email technical support assistance ("Support Services") for the full term of the Support Agreement(s), depending on Support Agreements(s) purchased. Term(s) begin upon Webmata tech receipt and acceptance of Customer's order of Support Services ("Commencement Date").
Phone and email support is available Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Central Standard Time - excluding weekends and observed U.S. Holidays. Support availability may occasionally vary from stated hours due to downtime for systems and server maintenance, company events, and circumstances beyond the control of Linkedojet. Phone support requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Agreement-based email support requests will be processed within one (1) business day.
Support Agreements will be directly associated to the Linkedojet software product ("Product") license key. Customer will be required to provide the Product license key and/or Support Agreement ID prior to receiving support.
You are required to provide a valid email address, and any other information requested to complete the signup process and/or continue to use Linkedojet. Linkedojet reserves the right to terminate your use of the services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
You may not use Linkedojet for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright, spam, or trademark laws).
You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from Linkedojet.
You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the service without the express written consent of Linkedojet.
Linkedojet may modify, suspend, or discontinue this service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion if the Client is in breach of terms.
LINKDEOJET reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Linkedojet claims no ownership, responsibility, or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to Linkedojet.
If you cancel or terminate your Service, all of your content, data, information, text, files, documents, images may be immediately deleted from the Service.
Third-party subscriptions may be required to run certain aspects of your campaign. These subscriptions are not included in our pricing and must be procured directly from the third-party.
DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES
Linkedojet MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SUPPORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE USED IN CONDUCTING SERVICES, OR ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS CONCERNING THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE SUPPORT OR THE RESULTS OF ANY RECOMMENDATION. Linkedojet MAY MAKE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY OF THE DELIVERABLES OR OF ANY SYSTEM THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY RECOMMENDATION. Linkedojet reserves the right to modify its warranty retroactively at any time, at its sole discretion.
- You are required to provide a valid email address, and any other information requested to complete the signup process and/or continue to use Linkedojet. Linkedojet reserves the right to terminate your use of the services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- You may not use Linkedojet for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright, spam, or trademark laws).
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from Linkedojet.
- You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the service without the express written consent of Linkedojet.
- Linkedojet may modify, suspend or discontinue this service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion if the Client is in breach of terms.
- Linkedojet reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Linkedojet claims no ownership, responsibility, or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to Linkedojet.
- If you cancel or terminate your Service, all of your content, data, information, text, files, documents, images may be immediately deleted from the Service.
- Third-party subscriptions may be required to run certain aspects of your campaign. These subscriptions are not included in our pricing and must be procured directly from the third-party.
- All accounts are billed monthly or quarterly in advance of the month. Once the initial period paid for has come to an end, the account will automatically renew on the same charge date and for the same package, unless you modify your package or cancel your account before the charge has taken place, as in line with our "Cancellation and Termination" terms.
- No refunds or credits will be granted for partially used or unused months of service.
- Linkedojet reserves the right to terminate or suspend an account for non-payment of the subscription dues.
- If you choose to “Pause” your subscription instead of cancelling, you agree to have your subscription automatically reinstated once the paused period you selected is over.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Linkedojet DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. Linkedojet WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF THIS SERVICE. Linkedojet IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF SUPPORT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s), except as otherwise noted. Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) or services and support that are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Linkedojet.
The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of the Company's Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
Parties shall not use or disclose to anyone any confidential information regarding the other Party’s business operations. Such confidential information shall include all non-public information the Party acquired as a result of interaction with the other Party which might be of any value to a competitor of the Party, or which might cause any economic loss or substantial embarrassment to the Party or its customers, distributors or suppliers if used or disclosed. Examples of such confidential information include, without limitation, non-public information about the Party's customers, suppliers, distributors and potential acquisition targets; its business operations and structure; its services, formulas and pricing; its processes, technologies and inventions; its research and know-how; its financial data; and its plans and strategies.
Warranties and Liability
- Linkedojet does not warrant that:
- The service will meet your requirements or expectations.
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free at all times.
- The calculations performed by the service are accurate.
- You expressly understand and agree that Linkedojet shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Linkedojet has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the service.
Linkedojet recognizes that privacy is of great importance to individuals everywhere – our customers, website visitors, product users… everyone. This is why the responsible use and protection of personal and other information under our care is a core value of Linkedojet. To learn more about our privacy practices, please review the policy below. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach us at p…………………………....
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Linkedojet is committed to safeguarding the privacy Linkedojet.com visitors. This policy explains how Linkedojet will treat your personal information.
- 2. Collecting personal information
- 2.1 Linkedojet. may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- (b) information that you provide to us when using the services on www.linkedojet.com, or that is generated during the use of those services (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use.
- 2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
- 3. Using your personal information
- 3.1 Personal information submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- 3.2 Linkedojet may use your personal information to:
- (a) send you non-marketing commercial communications
- (b) send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which Linkedojet think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- (c) provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- (d) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you
- (e) keep www.LIKEDOJET.com secure and prevent fraud
- (f) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of www.linkedojet.com (including monitoring private messages sent through www.linkedojet.com private messaging service)
- 3.3 If you submit personal information for publication on www.linkedojet.com,Linkedojet will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- 3.4 Linkedojet. will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- 4. Disclosing personal information
- 4.1Linkedojet may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 4.2 Linkedojet. may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 4.3 Linkedojet may disclose your personal information:
- (a) in connection with any on-going or prospective legal proceedings
- (b) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- 4.4 Except as provided in this policy, Linkedojet.com will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- 5. International data transfers
- 5.1 Information that Linkedojet collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which Linkedojet operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- 5.2 Personal information that you publish on www.linkedojet.com may be available, via the internet, around the world. Linkedojet. cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- 5.3 You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
- 6. Retaining personal information
- 6.1 This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that Linkedojet comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- 6.2 Personal information that Linkedojet process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- 6.3 Without prejudice to Section 6.2,Linkedojet will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
- (a) personal data will be deleted after 6 months
- 6.4 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, Linkedojet will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- (a) to the extent that Linkedojet is required to do so by law
- (b) if Linkedojet believe that the documents may be relevant to any on-going or prospective legal proceedings and
- (c) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- 7. Security of your personal information
- 7.1 Linkedojet will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- 7.2 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and Linkedojet cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- 8. Amendments
- 8.1 Linkedojet may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on www.linkedojet.com.
- 8.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- 9. Your rights
- 9.1 Linkedojet. may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- 9.2 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- 9.3 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or Linkedojet will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- 10. Third party websites
- 10.1 www.linkedojet.com includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- 10.2Linkedojet has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- 11. Updating information
- 11.1 Please let us know if the personal information that Linkedojet hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- 12. Our details
- 12.1 This website is owned and operated by LINKDOJET
- 12.2 Our principal place of business is at NEW DELHI, INDIA.
- 12.3 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above,